Here's a quick guide on how to use our support portal.
Have a Question or need some Help?
- Post the question on the Community Support Forum if your request doesn't have private information and your request is not critical - free
- Submit a regular support request if your question is private but not urgent - free
- Request priority paid support if your question is urgent - paid, see our prices here
Found a Bug?
- post the bug on the Community Support Forum
- post it privately using a support request. This will never be charged.
Got an Idea or Suggestion?
- Post it on the Features Requests Forum and get others to vote for it.
Is our info Outdated?
- Request an update here and upload the information you have (pdf is best).
Need more Users or Offices?
In love with Email?
You can always submit support tickets by email at email@example.com for regular support or firstname.lastname@example.org for priority paid support.
You'll only be charged for priority support if the problems are not due to a failure in the system and you'll never be charged without your explicit consent.
For more info check out:
• general information at earworksinc.com
• old community support site