Between January 2018 and May 2019 more than 60 updates have been released.
Some updates were minor, including bug fixes and small tweaks.
Some have been major feature releases such as Zapier Webhooks, Caching or OHS Billing (for Australia).
And many others improved the overall experience with EarWorks and updated third party definitions and forms.
Below is a summary of the most important changes released (with the most recent on top).
4.3.22.06 - Apr 29, 2019
- updated form 51W6 for WCB-BC hearing replacement
4.3.22.05 - Mar 27, 2019
- allow replication of Holds from the appointment grid view
- fixed: Tasks Pane doesn't refresh after editing a task
4.3.22.04 - Mar 19, 2019
- fixed: ADP form issues
- fixed: the client file doesn't load the theme properly
- fixed: new My EarWorks interface is not saving the themes properly
- fixed: the Products Requiring Activation should only include active hearing aids
- fixed: once the warranty date in entered, the product should be marked as activated
- fixed: after deleting a payment, the client file panel doesn't change
- fixed: after changing the structure of the patient file page, it doesn't get refreshed
- fixed: can't open an audiogram from the client file panel
- show warnings when billing OHS for a patient without 3FAHL
4.3.20 to 4.3.22.02
- New Zapier Webhooks for Appointments and Blocks
4.3.18 & 4.3.19
- New Zapier Webhooks (update client, new loaners)
- Zapier Webhooks v1 (new client event)
- fixed bug: QB transfer not starting
- fixed bug: certain actions toggle the NumLock and Insert keys
- ADP Easy Form improvements
- caching for main tables
- change the VWs to make them Azure compatible
- move the WBCBC invoice to the Slice
- WCB-BC invoice: Show SN and cost per unit as needed
- sort the Service Types drop down alphabetically in the Third Party Billing Codes list
- Allow to print the list of hearing aids in the experimental version.
- Add the tag to the hearing aids list printout.
- Email button on Ear Mold Order
- bug fixed: No address on the order if the location is selected but has no address.
- side bar changes:
- shows only one list at a time
- fast refresh
- shows logged forms (when logging is enabled in My EarWorks)
- Removed picture from patient files
- bug fixed: showing duties from the past
- reduced memory usage
- bug fixed: can’t delete an accessory from an order.
- errors are automatically submitted when logging is enabled.
- logging mode
- fix missing logo when the invoice has no office
- fix error when setting the default office and the client has no office
- fixed: PO preview still shows the standard address when a location is set
- associate addresses to locations
- allow sending POs to the address of a location
- ADP Easy Form updated
- Added several fields to data mining for Promotions, namely:
- Bone Conduction for 250, 500… 8k Hz
- Air Conduction Average
- Bone Conduction Average
- Air-Bone Gap
- all invoices, bills and patient payments are now defaulted to the office of the patient, not the office of the user logged into the system.
- fixed a bug that stopped custom reports from showing in the menu
- the New Items popup now include Hearing Aids from Stock
- Sales Detail report include the order from stock
- The progress note generated by a completed checklist is now linked to the current location
- Show Note Types in the client file pane
- Fix GST issues
- Printing third party forms and invoices in a new front-end
- OHS fixes
- Prompt to update Third Party Info
- OHS fixes and report
- fix: checklists don't scroll
- Editable Clinician on the Sell product from Stock
- invoice batching for OHS
- OHS fixes
- checklist optimization
- fix: new HA order shouldn't include non-clinicians
- include all users to the Third Party Details
- OHS fixes: maintenance fees and device categories
- Audiogram option for Strategic Hearing
- WCB Audiogram signature enlarged
- click on the user ID copies the value to the clipboard
- OHS Australia billing, first release
- Added Fax Number to the WCB-AB invoice
- Added Referral Type and Referral Source to Promotion Filters and Patient Search
- (bug fixed) WSIB invoices take a long time to print